Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Love You Phillip Morris



Jim Carrey, after the very famous movie, the Mask, he gives people the impression that he is good in comedy movies. Indeed, he is.
However, I think, instead of pure comedy, he also keen on those based-on-true-story-movies.

After the movie Yes Man where he acts as a man whose life is changed totally when he say ‘yes!' to everything. A pretty interesting movie, although there is nothing very special about the shooting style, I do think that movie teaches people something.
Anyways, back to the point, he then now also acted in another movie titled I Love You Phillip Morris, which is also a true story. The story itself is very unbelievable. Jim Carrey carries the character with his sense of humour, I can really be attracted by his expressions. Some scenes are quite ironic and funny.
If you're looking for something light, this would be the one I would introduce.
However, this movie did not really provide big great life lesson or inspiration, if it did then I think it would be love is the greatest thing which is able to provide powerful strength to a person to do anything crazy! lol.
And this makes me think of a quote which is good to end this post:
"I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love." by Francoise Sagan.

2 comments:

  1. saw the tralier and cant wait to watch this! love the mvoie poster too! Jim Carrey's teeth are so white! haha... the movie seems sweet, funny and touching! thanks for sharing~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and and, i must say, although i dont like Jim Carrey, i am really attracted to this movie, cos its something so different and difficult!!

    ReplyDelete