Monday, May 23, 2011

Beautiful animated GIFs by Jamie Beck & Kevin Burg.

NYC Photographer Jamie Beck

NYC Photographer Jamie Beck

NYC Photographer Jamie Beck

NYC Photographer Jamie Beck

NYC Photographer Jamie Beck

I saw these somewhere, what a beautiful image I thought.
I just can't resist to find out who did these.

So I came to this blog, showing all these perfect images - From Me To You.
They're done by Jamie Beck and Kevin Burg. There is this article about how they created those animated GIFs - click here for reading.
(Honestly, I am not a high-tech person. I don't have a clue about the process, even I read the article. I didn't even know about GIF before this, wth.)

I only know the meaning of beautiful.
They're so silent yet so lively.

I hope you enjoy it :)

[All photos from : From Me To You]

No comments:

Post a Comment