Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tim Burton+Johnny Depp

Today, finally, I came across this movie.



Edward Scissorhands
Christmas, dark, Johnny Depp, weirdo, unreal....everything makes me feel "Tim Burton".

Under curiosity,I googled the movie and ta-da! It was a 1990 movie by Tim Burton.
I have some kind of addiction over the eccentric matters. This might be the reason for my obssession over Tim Burton+Johnny Depp.

Tim Burton has made seven films with Johnny Depp: Edward Scissorhands (1990), Ed Wood (1994), Sleepy Hollow (1999), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), Corpse Bride (2005), Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007), and Alice in Wonderland (2010)




Ed Wood
This seems to be very interesting.
Want to watch!



Sleepy Hollow
Uhm, may not be the best, but just don't wish miss anything by them.

Others are quite well-known to people, I think.
Sadly, I'm a little bit disappointed for the lastest one, Alice in Wonderland. I don't see enough darkness and weirdness which was expected, but undoubtedly, it is beautiful. The costumes in it are very high fashion tho'. Big smiley:D
Maybe, we really shouldn't have any expectation before movies. This way, we will feel happier and be more open-minded for the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment