Friday, September 24, 2010

A young photographer who is loud through images.


This photograph was shot by a girl aged 17.
Nothing special?


Boring?
Normal?


How about this, which was shot by a girl aged 16.
Still not attractive enough?



Well, this was shot by a girl aged 14/15.

All of these are by Nirrimi Hakanson. (More photos to be found in her website)
Forgive me not uploading more photos of her, because there's copyright and I couldn't copy her photo from her Flickr. Please check it out yourself. You may find some inspiration.

Anyways, it may be normal for most of the people out there.
But hey, do you still remember what were you doing while you're aged 14/15?

No doubt, she has the talent. Also, I like her attitude:
"i like pretty young things that i pull from the streets and film (i call what i shoot digital film, because it still has the colour). the sun is my lighting, the clouds my diffusers and i find studio images bland. if you want to be original you have to shoot outside the (literal) box. i want be a traveller and live, photographing realness."

"last year i became agency signed, shot a commissioned editorial for my favourite magazine and came first in the photography division of qantas spirit of youth and youth week awards. this year sees me shooting in new york and releasing a book. and next i want to write and create films. live dreams + be real!"


Btw, I actually get to know this from the PAPERFASHION blog, which I've introduced earlier : )

No comments:

Post a Comment