Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Natsumi Hayashi's Levitation



Really appreciate that there are different types of people in the world;
especially there are people with crazy ideas.
I admire their creativity and courage, and the commitment.








The blogger expressed that the thing she love most is that the shots do not feel forced at all, they look naturally happen.






*This capture with red umbrella kind of freak me out though.









And what I am really interested, beside the naturally levitation feeling, is the observation of the people surrounding.
*Take notice to the passerby.












By the way, I saw this current levitation photo of her in title of 3D.

I am wondering if that is what we were discussing about when we were flipping through the magazine, the 3D camera?

Anyway, check out more of her levitation in her blog, here.
You could even add her in Facebook! I have added! :)
I really admire her creativity and persistence in doing it.
We all know that it is not easy to jump and look relax in shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment