Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Animals is in! Why not?

Wow! It's been really long time since this blog was updated. Alright, I know this is a boring opening line. So, cut the craps! Let's share something about the fashion trend which I'm inspired lately (better than nothing right?)

As we can see, designers seem like really into animals in the 2011 runways earlier. The trend has been expanded until recently during the Menswear shows (which were held not long ago), it's shown in the pictures which the fashion photographer Tommy Ton shot for the street style in the scenes of the shows too.

Well, here comes the animals~ oo la la~

Givenchy Menswear Fall 2011:




Prada Fall 2011:




Jill Stuart Fall 2011:




Hhmm.. actually, I'm not a big fan of those collections shown above. Seriously, the angry dog? The monkeys? Errr... I'm not sure. However, I think I'm kind of inspired unknowingly:


No doubt. It's me.
So I say, when Prada and Givenchy were having monkeys and dogs; I have owl and the stupid-looking-pig :)

[Photos from Style.com and my closet]

No comments:

Post a Comment